Thursday, June 11, 2009

Party Monster





I love looking at blogs and magazines for inspiration but I do find it in other places, like real life. Hence the quote that's in my heading, fashion is a reason to go out and see what other people are wearing. I love looking at what real people are rocking, and more often then not, its the sequin high waisted shorts you see on that random scene girl, that become the next hot trend. Although I think most people in L.A. have no style, I absolutely love party photography and what it captures. It all started a few years ago when I found lastnightsparty and thecobrasnake. Another one of my faves is relivelastnight, where I got alot of these photos above. Its weird to show up someplace and have a bunch of people flashin pics, but I think I'm pretty fabulous and I love people taking pictures of me, especially if I'm dressed cute. So this is my entry as an ode to club rats, fashionistas, glamrockers, and party monsters


P.S. Another observation from looking at party photos, please please please stop wearing plaid. seriously.

No comments: