Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summer



its been a little bit since my last post, i've just been really busy with work, haven't had too much time to shop or think of fun cute outfits, but here are a few pictures of some great summer trends that i'm all bout this season, I'm obsessed with the fringe peep toe ankle boots in the top pic, like I posted before, I bought the knock-off ones at forever21, and love them! Statement jewelry is also fantastic with every outfit, in fact i'm on the hunt for some new cuffs and rings, I have tons of statement necklaces (and even made my own body armor, check previous posts!) but I need to find some great rings and bracelets. I know fringe isn't as huge as it was in the fall but I love little bits of fringe whether it be a vets, necklaces, shoes, or a purse, a touch of fringe looks great even with a pair of sexy heels and a mini dress.

Things to do out this week : forever 21 and ebay for jewelry, american apparel for some mini dresses/tanks/tees, and breaking in my harley davidson leather vest!

No comments: