Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shorty






I remember loving abercrombie distressed denim short shorts when I was in the 7th grade. At that time, I was completely awkward and uncomfortable with shorts that short. I'm 23 now and no longer apprehensive about this look, it's going to be huge this summer, and since my work happens to be the sweatiest place ever, I plan on wearing these babies almost everyday. My favorite way to rock em is with my Jeffery Campbell cowboy ankle boots, cut off vintage tee and something pretty like a cardigan or lace vest. I don't look like Kate Moss in them, but with a little spray tan and some squats I think I'll be just fine. The last pictures is kind of random but I love it. I was a little disturbed when my boyfriend told me he wanted to get a pair of cuffed shorts. But after seeing this last pic, I think I'm okay with it.

No comments: